Friday, March 1, 2013

Upcoming Show!

We at the Chupacabra Conspiracy have been too quiet for too long. That's why I'm pleased to announce (to all five of you) that we're having a show!

Where: Ryan's Daughter
When: 3/21, 9:00pm
Why: It's high time

In case you're not sufficiently enticed by the prospect of your favorite Chupacabras performing some sketch comedy in a locale where you can simultaneously consume alcohol, how's this for extra incentive:

The show will feature

ALL




NEW



MATERIAL

Now, I know what you're thinking.

"What?"

"No!"

"Too good to be true!"

"This is the best thing to happen to me since lunchtime, when I found a bag of Doritos hanging precariously from the vending machine and I hip checked them down."

You bet your bruised hip it is. So come to Ryan's Daughter for hooch and haha's.

No comments:

Post a Comment